Did you know that Amazon smile donates a portion of what you buy to a charity of your choice? You can support homeschool sports in Columbus just by purchasing on Amazon Smile. Make sure to link it to your app too!
How to activate AmazonSmile on your iPhone or Android
Step 1: Join AmazonSmile
If you aren’t yet an AmazonSmile member, sign up at smile.amazon.com using a web browser (mobile or desktop). You’ll sign in with your Amazon credentials, and the site will walk you through the process.
Amazon will ask you to choose your favorite charity. This is where you search for and choose “Columbus Homeschool Hawks Inc.”
Step 2: Open the Amazon Shopping app on your phone
Step 3: Open Settings within the app
Open Settings by tapping the three horizontal lines (aka the “hamburger”) at the top left and tapping “Settings.”
Step 4: Tap AmazonSmile
Step 5: Tap the button for “Turn on AmazonSmile”
You’ll need to follow the three-step setup process. Note that Amazon requires you to turn on notifications to be able to use AmazonSmile on your phone.
Step 6: Make note of your renewal date
Amazon asks that you renew your AmazonSmile donation every six months. This is easy but required. When six months are up, you’ll have to choose your favorite charity again. If you don’t, purchases made until you do will not count.
Step 7: Confirm that AmazonSmile is active before your next purchase
Look for AmazonSmile at the top of the app as you browse. You’ll also see your chosen charity on the confirmation screen.
Kroger Community Rewards
- Have your Kroger Plus card, If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please pick one up at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click on Sign In/Register - Most are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization (Hawks: 39386), select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.